Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Scrapbooking Online


I enjoy creating scrapbooks on-line using the Scrapblog site, they are easy to make without the mess. There are lots of themes to choose from or you can mix and match to make an original scrapbook. It's a great way to make personalized greeting cards and invitations as well. The Scrapblog can be downloaded in jpg. format to your computer for easy printing, or to use with card creation programs.

The photo editing and manipulation tools are very impressive. I had two pictures of my great-grandparents, I didn't have any of them together. I used the photo editor in the Scrapblog creator to combine the photos so now I have one picture of the two of them.


The Scrapblogs are easy to share online, also. You can embed them in a blog post, on your website, email them, share them on Facebook etc.

I made this Scrapblog as a tribute to my Mother a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment